Monday 23 November 2009

Friday Sketchers Challenge

I've made a start on my xmas cards - finally! I've been meaning to do this for ages, but I just kept putting it off (that's the bah humbug coming out LOL).

So thank you to Friday Sketchers which got me started with this week's sketch challenge. This is my first Friday Sketchers card but I loved working with the sketch so am sure I will be back again!

I've used a lovely stamp from Crafty Individuals and the papers are from an Artylicious CD. I added a little lace and a flower with a stickled snowflake brad in the centre for an extra wintery touch.

4 comments:

  1. Thankyou for stopping by my blog Katy and thankyou for your comment, love your take on the sketch - so soft and pretty, take care and have a good week XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another beautiful card !!
    I hope you'll get to play with us at RSS soon ;)
    hugs,
    isax

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmmmm...what happened to my previous comment? anyho...welcome back to blogland and for getting started onyour cards!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whooo hooo good to see you up and running again:)fab card and what a gorgeous stamp:)

    ReplyDelete