Sunday 16 May 2010

A quick card

Just a really quick birthday card for a work colleague today. Stamps are a mix - borders are Autumn Leaves and flowers are ISC and Basic Grey. Basically I stamped the borders, masked them with Post-Its and then stamped the flowers. Added a bit of colour and glittered the flowers and that was it!

I can't take any credit for this as it's a blatent rip off of a lovely card I received for my own birthday from my dear friend Gemma.

Entering this for Papertake Weekly (sparkly theme, used glitter) and Stamp Something for which the theme is celebrate.

Katy x

10 comments:

  1. Really effective Katy.
    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's really lovely. I like simple cards the best

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is a lovely card
    Thanks for joining in with PTW
    Caroline x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rip Off or not it's beautifully simple
    x Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Quick maybe, but beautifully elegant
    hugs,
    isa x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this card - so elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the card Katy, stunning as ever. Agree with Kate so elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely clean lines, a smashing card Katy.
    Annette x

    ReplyDelete