Sunday 4 May 2014

My lovely new stamps!!!!!!!!!

Been playing with some of my lovely new stamps from The Artistic Stamper (if this post makes you inclined to spend Jennie's doing free postage at the mo). These are my silhouette stamps and (if I do say so myself) I LOVE them!


I used them to finish off a Distress Ink storage unit I got from Pink Tulip Creations. I love this - it's small and compact and it holds 40 inkpads. Where has this been all my life??????????????


After painting with fabby soft green Honeydew paint from PaperArtsy (one coat no less, hat's off Leandra - this paint ROCKS!), I decorated the top and sides with panels of paper stamped with Artemio feathers. You can't see it in the pic but I finished them with a bit of Emerald Treasure Gold which makes them beautifully iridescent like real feathers :).


The panels on the top and sides feature my lovely new stamps :).

Hope you like them too :).

K xxx

2 comments:

  1. Love your new stamps Katy!
    And your storage looks fab!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a huge fan of your other stamps - play with them all the time for AS DT work - and can't wait to get my hands on these. Only just worked out that you have a blog - dim of me! - but I'm signing up now!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete