Monday 27 October 2014

Frighten Me with Tando


Aaarrrgggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh spiders!!! Now THAT'S scary!!!

Yes for the frighten me theme my mind immediately turned to spiders (shudder...........). Now I know that spiders are lovely and eat horrid flies but I am afraid it's still down to hubby to humanely remove them!!

For my make I covered the arch in torn pieces of book page and inked them with Distress Inks in Dusty Concord and Seedless Preserves, I then added swipes of white paint to tone it down before embossing the stamped cobwebs in silver. I also added some areas of crackle paint for a more distressed look. 


My spiders are covered in black paint, Glossy Accents and silver ink. The big spider has eight creepy eyes!!!

For my creation I used the following Tando goodies:



Hope you are suitably scared!!

K x

2 comments:

  1. Love that Katy and I can cope with those spiders :) Elizabeth xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goodness, this is gorgeous!!!! Love the purple colours, and those arches are super cool!
    xox

    ReplyDelete