Saturday 24 October 2015

I Love Halloween!


It's true - I do :). Today I am sharing a little something made from Graphic45 papers and an arched frame kit from Tando Creative. It's currently sitting on my mantelpiece ready for the 31st.


There's not a whole lot to say about this piece - it's just lots and lots of layers of papers and fussy-cut elements forming a spooky collage. The papers are a mix of the Steampunk Spells and Rare Oddities collections.



Although it's simple I do like the impact of all those patterned paper elements - I was going for a look suggestive of a spooky apothecary's library so hopefully I achieved that.

I am entering this for the following challenges:





Mixed Media Monthly - Halloween Wordsearch (words bat and skull - and probably a few others!)

Thanks for stopping by - and Happy Halloween!

Katy x

6 comments:

  1. Fab piece using the G45 papers to great effect x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great project, Katy! I love how you've used the G45 papers and it's definitely going to create a wonderful centrepiece of your halloween decorations...I love it! Thank you for sharing your fun project and for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog... :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fabulous Halloween Tryptych using those wonderful G45 papers which are layered to perfection. Thank you for sharing it with us at Our Creative Corner for our Horror Challenge this month. Jennie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your project so much! I can't believe how much work went into all of this fussy cutting (I have no patience for this, so BRAVO to you!!!). Beautiful Halloween centerpiece and conversation piece for your home. I'm so glad that you linked up with us at the Mixed Media Monthly Challenge, but you must use our challenge graphic in your challenge post to be eligible for prizes or placements.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is an amazingly detailed spooky project!! We ask that you include our challenge graphic in your post please. Thanks so much for joining us at The Mixed Media Monthly Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. great project! i hope you include the MMMC graphic in your post to be eligible for prizes!! Thank you so much for playing with the Mixed Media Monthly Challenge!

    -Rachel
    rwkrafts.com

    ReplyDelete