Tuesday 3 November 2015

Wreath Workshop


A couple of weeks ago I taught my first local workshop - a wintry wreath. Tricky to photograph this one, but I promise you it's really sparkly and pretty when it catches the light!

The delegates said that they had a lovely, relaxing day and everyone seemed pleased with their creations. Here are the ladies with their finished pieces.





We used lots of DecoArt products in the workshop - the delegates were especially enamoured of the metallic paint in the Media range (can't blame them; it is awesome!). We also used lots of modelling paste and glitter to create faux snow. We used chipboard from Tando Creative as our base.

My next workshop is scheduled for Sunday 24th January 2016 - it's a mixed media storage binder (great for stamps or metal dies) using lots of DecoArt products and including faux metal techniques, If you live near Bromsgrove and fancy a day out please drop me an email or pop over to my Facebook page and leave me a message,

Katy x

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous idea! This is an amazing way to use your collection! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you all had a very productive workshop. They are great. Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous wreaths - looks like it was a fabulous class.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  4. stunning work - I love this and would have loved to do the workshop! hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete