Wednesday 8 June 2016

Creative Chemistry 101


So I decided to go ahead and sign up for Tim's Summer of Creative Chemistry programme. I wasn't sure if it was for me as I am quite experienced with Distress products but so far I am enjoying the prompts and revisiting some of my favourite products (plus Tim's videos are quite soothing to listen to!).

Colours: Abandoned Coral, Mustard Seed, Spiced Pumpkin, Aged Mahogany, Fossilized Amber, Walnut Stain
Stamps are Tim Holtz and PaperArtsy

Colours: Mustard Seed, Picked Raspberry, Seedless Preserves
Stamps are Stampendous and PaperArtsy

Colours: Salty Ocean, Broken China, Squeezed Lemonade, Cracked Pistachio, Evergreen Bough, Peacock Feathers, Vintage Photo, Mustard Seed, Fossilized Amber, Spiced Pumpkin
Stamps are Tim Holtz

These tags are from the first lesson - a) water spritz, b) watercolour stamping and c) good old wrinkle free distress. They took me less than half an hour per tag so I am hoping this exercise will get the old mojo going again!

More to follow (well hopefully, you know I only made it to about April with the tags right? LOL).

Katy x

4 comments: